Date: 27th November 2019 at 9:26am
Written by:

With our new poll facility, here on Vital Luton Town, starting to prove a popular feature, one poll we’ve published so far has attracted more attention than any of the others.

With the Hatters form being indifferent, in recent times, to put it mildly, we’re probably not alone in wondering whether a change at the managerial helm was required.

If that were the course of action the board were to decide to embark upon, then we cheekily asked whether you’d welcome the out-of-work Nathan Jones back to the club.

Now, being brutally honest, I thought the vote would be very one-sided with an emphatic NO being the response, even more so when you consider the way in which Nathan upped sticks and left Kenilworth Road for Stoke City, a move that, as time proved, just didn’t work out.

But that wasn’t the case, a massive 40% of those that voted went for the YES option and would welcome back Nathan Jones with welcome arms, with the remaining 60% siding with the option I favoured.

Was anyone else surprised by the way in which this poll turned out?

Please feel free to drop your viewpoint into the comment facility beneath this article.

Brentford v Luton?

Brentford to Win!

Brentford to Win!

Luton Town to Win!

Luton Town to Win!

A Draw!

A Draw!

Previous article by Mad Hatter

could-the-win-against-charlton-see-luton-string-together-a-run-of-wins

 

3 Replies to “Your View On Nathan Jones Returning To Luton Town Was A Startling Revelation”

  • Hi mad hatter, hope you enjoyed the Jones managers!!. Sorry but 1 swallow does not a summer make. We will continue to struggle until we have a settled formation and team. We will probably pick up enough points here an there to avoid relegation. But are in for a long season. Also let me reiterate expect an outgoing of a lot of players at the transfer window as Jones will dump those who have spoken up in the dressing room

  • Hi mad hatter, thought I’d just add to my comments yesterday about players who Jones will try to get out of the club. In the transfer window. Stech sheehan musonda lee hylton lua lua Berry moncur. Maybe you an your readers would like to discuss who they think will go

Your Comment