Luton – Were You A Witness To What Happened?

Image for Luton – Were You A Witness To What Happened?

Here at Vital Luton Town, we are appealing for your help following an incident that took place following the match at Queens Park Rangers.

The appeal comes from a very concerned wife whose husband is currently in a coma following an incident after the match:

If you can help, in any way possible, please contact the authorities / police.

If you were a witness or if you have camera footage of what happened, in the incident on Uxbridge Road, please come forward.

Anyone with information and any witnesses should call 101, ref 7888/19nov. To remain anonymous please contact Crimestoppers.

Meanwhile, our prayers are with this unfortunate lady who has, in the space of a few hours, seen her world turned upside down.

Thank you

Share this article

Welcome To My Tea Party!


  • Chris winter says:

    Very sorry to hear about this my deepest respect to the family. I will ask around the boys.

    • Mad Hatter says:

      Thanks Chris

      • James says:

        Fraid to say I walked passed him lying on the Uxbridge Road unconscious. He had police and paramedics with him at the time. Hopefully they got to him early enough and he makes a full and quick recovery.

        And I hope his Wife and family get through it too.

        The way the game was policed and stewarded the match was a throwback to the 80’s. I text my dad to say it would definitely kick off. Treat people like animals and some will stoop down to that level. There were loads of riot police, horses, dogs etc and they loved walking us the long way round only to basically desert us on the Uxbridge Road (apart from a small group holding back QPR fans on either Loftus Rd or Tunis Rd).

        We were running (well hobbling) late into the game as we were forced to walk the long way around despite one of us being in their 70s with a dodgy leg, we had a group of riot police run towards us in formation, and the advice of the stewards to keep silent on the rest of the walk in as qpr fans had started something earlier.

        I hope people come forward, even if it means grassing up a mate or handing themselves in. They need jail time and to make it right with this bloke and his family. But the police and QPR’s safety team contributed to it with a very hostile atmosphere. If the fans really can’t be trusted and treated properly then the game needs to be midday Saturday or behind closed doors in future.

  • Alan says:

    Devastating news. I to will ask around…Best wishes to the family.

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *