Date: 20th November 2019 at 9:33am
Written by:

This week has all been about who we feel should sit in the managerial hot-seat at Kenilworth Road.

Two separate polls we ran, confirmed that those who frequent this site shared my view that Graeme Jones is NOT the right man for the job.

But, our second poll, took on something akin to a more sinister twist when we asked whether you’d accept Nathan Jones, after his failed spell at Stoke, back in the hot-seat. That poll produced a slightly closer result with 60% not welcoming such a move whilst the other 40% would.

In following the speculation on the internet, relating to the ongoing debate, I stumbled across one comment, left by one Hatters supporter, that he’d rather have Tom Jones in charge of the side than Nathan Jones.

Which, considering the fact the last two incumbents of the role have both had the surname Jones, why not, in a light-hearted way, continue that trend?

Perhaps the Hatters could consider:

Corporal Jones – he’d certainly stick it up em!

Grace Jones – She’d silence the media when it came to Private lives!

Davy Jones – I’d certainly be ‘A Believer’!

Peter Jones – This particular Dragon would ensure we made a fortune!

Aled Jones – The Welsh warbler would certainly have us ‘Walking On Air’!

Catherine Zeta-Jones – she’d certainly be pretty on the eye!

Griff Rhys-Jones – it’d be a laugh if nothing else!

But

Tom Jones – that would be unusual!

Please feel free to add to the list, it’s about time, as we wait for the visit of Leeds United, this Saturday, a little laugh!

Will The Surname Of The Next Luton Manager Be Jones?

No, Don't Be Daft!

No, Don't Be Daft!

Probaby Yes!

Probaby Yes!

Previous article by Mad Hatter

one-jones-to-exit-kenilworth-road-and-another-familiar-one-to-take-charge-again

 

9 Replies to “Luton – Keeping Up With the Joneses”

Your Comment