Following Chesterfield’s failure to get a result against Exeter City, on Tuesday evening, the Hatters make the long trek to Carlisle, knowing a win will secure an automatic promotion place.
It is an enticing prospect and one which has seen the Hatters support rally to the cause and snap up all the away tickets available, it should be a rousing atmosphere that greets the side as they run out at Brunton Park ready to make history.
With the fixture looming large, we are now able to bring you the names of those chosen to officiate:
• Referee – Sebastian Stockbridge
• Assistant Referee – Matthew Parry
• Assistant Referee – Michael Denton
• Fourth Official – Mark Dwyer
With regards to the referee, Sebastian Stockbridge, he has taken charge of 38 matches, issuing 131 yellow cards and 6 red cards.
This season, Sebastian Stockbridge has taken charge of the following fixtures involving Luton Town:
• 19 August – League Two – Luton Town 3 Colchester United 0 – yellow cards issued 4, red cards issued 0
• 4 November – FA Cup – Luton Town 1 Portsmouth 0 – yellow cards issued 6, red cards issued 1